Monday, April 1, 2013

We're just a little weird, and I love it!

As you know, today is April 1st = April Fool's Day.  Yesterday, my eldest child was racking her brain for a great gag to do on a couple of friends at school.  I can't say that you or I would have fallen for her gag, but she was being creative with it, so I let it slide.  She filled a bottle with water and vinegar and said she was going to offer it to her friend as a "nice cold drink of water." 

One of my sons saw that she was doing this and wanted one to trick his friends. So, he took a 2 liter Coke bottle and filled it with water and vinegar.  I told him on the way into school that he shouldn't be disappointed if his friend didn't fall for it. 

In picking my son up from school this afternoon, I asked him if he pulled the prank on his friend.  He replied "Yeah, and you were right, he didn't fall for it, so I decided to try it myself....it tasted pretty good, so I drank it!" 

I'm so thankful for these kids in my life.  They surely do bring so much joy to our lives! We're just a little weird, and I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment