Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Kit Kat for breakfast

It's never a good sign when you're eating Kit Kat's for breakfast.   It's only Wednesday and it's already been "one of those weeks". 

I guess it started out on Easter.  I don't mean to pick that special day to complain, but let's just say our Easter was full of spirit...right down to the picture. 

 (This was my daughter not wanting to be put down for a picture.  I planted her next to the others and by the time I got in place for the photo, she was in full blown tantrum mode.) 


On Monday I was told one of my children would have to have braces (cha ching!) and then left the dentist's to go get their first pair of glasses! 

Tuesday I HAD to get some groceries.  So, off we went!  The new glasses, I think, have caused this little one some serious eye-workouts seeing they all of the sudden BARFED in the grocery store and then felt completely fine.  Ugh.  You've never seen a shopper abandon her cart so quickly.  No groceries right now - just get me out of this store! There's lots more I could say about this day, but some things are better left unsaid. (ha, bet your wishing I had of left the last part out)

That leads me to today.  Got up WAY late.  Had 30 minutes to get 4 totally sleeping children dressed and off to school.  We were late.  Go figure. 
Hair was a little disheveled, although teeth were brushed...I can't say clothing was wrinkle free.  No sugar for my coffee  - it was left in that abandoned cart - and I'm not mature enough for coffee without sugar...yet. Bummer. 

Then.....

I remembered it was picture day.  BIG SIGH.  I called the school in a panic thinking I could run them down the proper looking attire for pictures and gel a hair or two....but nope...they've already been done.  

Which brings me to the Kit Kat for breakfast.  Who cares.  I'm eating it and I'm going to enjoy it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment