Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Great Home Rescue. Get Organized Now. The Dining Room

Mission 2.  The Dining Room. 

Even though my kitchen is usually a wreck because it is used so much, my dining room tends to be where clutter really clings to.  It's hidden from those who come to the front door because I have a bar to hide it behind.  But when you get into the room...there are cluttery piles here and there because I don't know what else to do with it. 

Here is it's present state.


The Dining Room doubles for an office space as well.  The desk houses 2 computers that don't work.  Well, one will if you reboot it 8 times, stand on your left ear and snort through twizzlers all at the same time.  This to me.....is major clutter.  I dislike it SO much.  Not sure what to do with it yet. 


I just washed the floors so it doesn't look too bad from this last pic, but I didn't think to take a picture before I mopped.  Chunks of carrotts, toys, books adorned the floor.  If only that was "in" nowaday.
.

So today's mission is to declutter.  Start from one end of the room and move to the other.  Look around.  Do you love your trinkets on the shelves?  How bout that Scrabble game on top of the hutch...should it be stacked up there? 

After you get the unwanted's into a confined area, go back quickly with a rag and Pledge and wipe it all down.  You'll be glad you did. 

I'm going to go work on this now!

No comments:

Post a Comment