Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Routines are a good thing. Why are they so hard for me to embrase?!


I wish I were a little more routine-ly and a little less fly by the seat of my pants-y.  It would make getting things done a little easier.  :)

I've got a lot to do this week. So I'm sharing my To Do List with you all to keep me accountable. 

The Daily Routine:
  • Get up, dressed to the shoes, make up on, dragon breath eliminated.
  • Feed the kids, deminish their dragon breath as well.
  • Dishes washed and put away
  • Table and counters washed down
  • Floors Swept
  • Entry Way Vacuumed
  • Loads of Laundry (like 5 or so!)
  • Bathrooms wiped down
  • Plan for supper

This weeks list to work on:
  • a craft fair to prepare for
  • a parade float to help with
  • kids to spend time with
  • sign orders to fill 
  • a garage to clean for a sale on Saturday. 
Better get busy! 

**UPDATE**

Wow, it's been one soggy day but I was able to accomplish much.  I did all of the daily routine listed above and I worked a little on each of the items for This Weeks List.  Didn't get really far with a couple of them, but I at least researched or worked a bit on them.  I put away 7 loads of laundry too.  That has to account for something!  Now, what to do with the appliances in the basement that are sitting in water from all of this rain?!
Supper is on and I'm tired.  Time for a coffee and some serious veg time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment