Friday, March 16, 2012

Making progress

Hey, remember the stairs my hubby tore out?  If you didn't see that post, that's OK, you can check it out here.  Well, progress has been made.  They aren't finished completely yet, but hey, we can get upstairs and downstairs now!  :)  Simple pleasures. 
 If my computer hadn't of crashed, I could show you pictures of the short-stair-death-trap we once had here. They had a leaning feature that I didn't enjoy.   I am a total klutz going up or down stairs, so I take my time and had not fallen down them, however, my hubby has Gazelle-d right down these stairs a few times.

Not anymore!

As with any old home room by room renovation, we have a long way to go before our renovations will ever be completely finished, but for now, I am SO happy with our progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment