Friday, March 2, 2012

Somedays I wonder...

Do  you ever wonder if a project will ever come to an end?  I mean, don't get me wrong, I feel completely blessed to have a carpenter for a husband who can build and fix our castle, however, one small thought turns into a full blown renovation of several rooms very quickly. 

Like this for instance. 



This is the "middle" project.  Renovation on a bedroom (putting a doorway in between 2 rooms) turned into a full room gutted which led to a staircase revamp to a laundry room renovation and eventually a front entry way renovation.  It happened about that quickly too! 

 I would show you some before pictures, however, I had a very unfortunate event happen....my hard drive fried on my new computer and I lost 7 months worth of everything.  Pictures included.  (sniff sniff) But, chalk it up to lessons learned, I won't go that long again before backing up my files.  Don't let this happen to you!  Go back up your files!!! :)  Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment